- All of Riebli’s 3-6 grade teachers have been trained in GATE teaching strategies. The goal of the integrated GATE program is to engage all learners in a dynamic, rigorous, and engaging learning experience with the end goal of preparing them to leaders and stewards of the future.
- Through funding from the PTA, Riebli has a part-time Science teacher that supports learning in the STEM room.
- Riebli has an active Garden Education program. Each Fall and Spring the garden turns into a rotating outdoor classroom for students K-6 that consist of science and hands-on gardening. Parent volunteers are a huge part of keeping our garden as beautiful as it is today.
- Besides receiving PE from the classroom teacher, our students have a weekly PE with our PE coach from NAA.
- Students from grades 4-6 are elected to the Student Leadership Council. This teacher-led council advises a teacher, organizes special events, creates fundraisers, and works on solutions regarding student issues.
“Great safe environment for children to learn and have open space to enjoy physical exercise too.
My son started in 1st grade after a not so supportive kindergarten experience and I’ve watched him thrive and grow with all 3 years thus far at Riebli with great teachers!